Frequently Asked Questions
What is your return policy?
Due to hygiene, we do not accept returns. However; if you have a problem with your product contact us and we will replace the item or refund your money.
What is Porcine Oil?
- Porcine oil is high quality oil, refined from our pastured pigs at Aradia Farm, which provides exceptional nourishment to the skin. The porcine oil from our pastured pigs provides unique benefits for skin that no other ingredient can provide. It is loaded with naturally occurring fat soluble vitamins such as A, D, K, and E along with potent anti-inflammatory conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) and anti-microbial palmitoleic acid. Due to its properties being uniquely similar to human skin, the porcine oil helps your skin absorb quickly for long lasting benefits. Porcine oil is also known more commonly as lard. Not all lard however, is the same quality as our porcine oil. Many different lards have added ingredients or come from pigs that were not on pasture. To get the benefits of the porcine oil, it must come from healthy pastured pigs.
- We use different essential oils for each of our products. Below is a list of the essential oils in each product
Luxury Lotion: Rosemary Essential Oil
Fancy Foot: Peppermint Essential Oil, Tea Tree Oil
Sugar Scrub: Tea Tree Oil
Lip Balm: Peppermint Essential Oil, Spearmint Essential Oil, Wintergreen Essential Oil
Where can I find your products?
- You can always purchase online at aradiantskin.com. We will ship anywhere in the USA. Check our facebook page to keep up to date with our different events.
- All of our products are safe to eat. Anything you put on your skin should be safe to eat. However, we do not recommend eating them as they do not taste good.
- While we cannot guarantee that it will help every persons' skin problem, several customers have reported that it greatly helped with skin problems such as psoriasis, eczema and diaper rash.
- To keep our products natural and clean we do not use any preservatives in any of our products. While no preservatives means that it is better for your skin, it does unfortunately mean that proper care is required. All of our products should be stored in a cool dry place and used within 3 months of opening.
- Even with proper care, occasionally we do have some of our products go bad quicker than others. If there was any problem with your purchase when you received it, please contact us. While the product is still safe to use, we will happily replace your jar.